How To Torture Your Sissy Boyfriend; A Tutorial

"Ladies meet my sissy Boyfriend Abigail."
I was a bit naughty and did not tell Abby, we were doing a "Webinar" tonight, naturally he is a bit wide-eyed over that surprise!

Welcome, my name is Eve...yes just like the one who caused all that trouble in the garden of Eden.

This darling in his rubber fetish dress with his panties down is Abbey, my hapless effeminate sissy boyfriend who I do love dearly.

As you can see Abby is lying very still and is enjoying that very full feeling that a sissy boy loves.
Also he is beginning to savor the slowly increasing pain on his poor sensitive nipples. The hormones have made them much larger and more sensitive theses days.

Oh, he claims that, "I fooled him, feminized and debased him, corseted and laced him, painted and disgraced him," oh, yes,  I  am working on a feminization rap song...sorry. Anyway it is all horse-hockey ladies, just look at his little "pleasure barometer" which I always decorate with a tight ribbon when it gets nice and big so well, you know what he can't do then.

This represents about a year of conscious effort so don't be in a hurry girls, they are all sissies at heart but some take a bit longer to bring out. Abby, well the minute we met I could tell from his macho carrying on that a sissy boy was in there and so I went to work.

Oh, excuse me I have to give his little boy clitty a tickle. It makes him crazy when he is this aroused. No need to be cruel, its all about 'sensual sadism' in my book. The clamps are not even that painful its just a little spice, like salt on the devastating wound to his masculinity?

At this point Abigail is hopelessly addicted to his girly mode and sexual submission at my whim. Later I will remove that big pink dildo from his girly bottom. Then I will get those sexy legs over my shoulders and enter him like the slut he is. I leave the one in his mouth who wants protesting to ruin the moment, right?

Only after I have gotten off do I release him and let him scurry off to a bath to free himself before he explodes. I think of it as the most sophisticated form of birth control yet. Of course after he has his release he has to stay all girlied up as that is when the shame, really hits!

Oh, the excuses, it will never happen again, no enough is enough he is putting his foot down now!

That is when I slap him and he cries because he knows that he doesn't have any control over anything now. Frankly ladies that is the way it should be, don't you agree?

6 comments:

leila-stoat said...

Need I say what I think of this? ^.^

Also, I loled at the feminization rap. XD

alexvyaz said...

Yes, I agree that is the way it should be. ;)

whyguys said...

This just may be my favorite of all your work so far! Have to think back as there are so many other great ones.

Absolutely delicious and crushiing are:

"like salt on the devastating wound to his masculinity"

"and enter him like the slut he is. I leave the one in his mouth who wants protesting to ruin the moment"

"the most sophisticated form of birth control yet"

"Of course after he has his release he has to stay all girlied up as that is when the shame, really hits!"

"That is when I slap him and he cries because he knows that he doesn't have any control over anything now. Frankly ladies that is the way it should be,"


OMIGOSH - Eve's ethos, attitude, tone and bearing are an exquisite illustration of the female's control in this coming Age of Woman.

RAP?!?

No excuses you are 'guys', draw those stockings up your thighs. silky satin suits you best, WE will tell you how your dressed. We'll have no lipsticked male mouths cursing, about ALL past sex-roles WE'RE reversing. You'll curtsey in your heels and skirts, while tight bras and corsets ego hurts. Females planning, We're demanding your understanding your full unmanning, you ain't no mensch now you're the wench.

So wipe that frown and lie face down as our strap-ons go to town. Lose that pride, make like a bride, Open wide, as Females rightfully plunge inside. Your protestation on violation and ruination cause US elation as we exert domination.

So LEARN Your place B-oy-ITCH!

glavyril said...

Hehe, hey I missed ya whyguys! What ya been doing, trying to be a man? ;) Alexvyaz has clearly given up on that! ;)

whyguys said...

Man... man? What a piece of work is man.

Or is that what work are Women doing turning a man into a 'piece'?

Anonymous said...

waw girls are cruel